(Maybe TMI) ... question..

can you shave down there when you're pregnant?
and is it gross if you don't i mean it's not like you can see or anything down there,
so i would think it's okay if you don't

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, it's perfectly fine. No, I don't think it's gross if you don't...that's just a personal decision and well I guess it's up to your significant other or husband or etc. lol
    javila

Answer by javila at 1:16 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• yeahyou can shave down there i think its nasty not too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Yep, it's fine. After a few months, I couldn't see it so I couldn't shave it.....lol
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 1:18 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• My husband did it for me when I was pregnant. He even did it the night before I went in to be induced. It's not gross if you dont, just all depends on what you want to do. When it comes time to give birth I dont think you really care how much hair is where lol.
    sailfishmommy

Answer by sailfishmommy at 1:19 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• i was just seeing if it was weird and if it'd be okay if i did
    but i can't see anything even with a mirror! lol my belly is to big
    and i guess my bf didn't care . . . lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• it gets really hard to shave after a while i would really really like to but its just not possible for me lol but its really up to you if you can do it and your more comfortable that way then go for it but if you cant don't stress about it you'll soon have much bigger issues trust me lol
    jak89

Answer by jak89 at 1:20 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• i have to stand in front of the mirror to do it but did it all the way through the first and hopefully will make it with this one.....if you have a c-section they shave you to do the surgery so if its a scheduled one you may want to try and shave before going (they dont make you bare just do the top) that way you dont get awful razor burn b/c they use cheap razors and shave cream
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:21 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• do they shave you when you give vag. birth?
    because what if your hair gets all nasty and clumped together and the baby can't get through because you have a bush..? lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I tried shaving once-- it was awful when the hair started to grow back. I tried waxing once too, thinking I was being a sexy for my hubby. There is NOTHING SEXY about being in so much pain, and bleeding-- yes bleeding that you can't have sex. Besides, my hubby was laughing so hard at me that I was not in the mood anyway.
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 1:32 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I can't see it so I cant shave it. I personally don't care if it's shaved or not. I've told my boyfriend that if it bothered him, he could shave it for me. He hasn't so I guess it doesn't bother him. lol
    Mommy2Be172009

Answer by Mommy2Be172009 at 3:54 AM on Apr. 12, 2009