do you ladies like pedicures?

DeborahElder

Asked by DeborahElder at 1:28 AM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i do but im so tickilish that i always end up trying very hard not to kick the poor lady doing it...so i don't get them done as often as i'd like
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:29 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I like the way my feet look afterwards, but years of wearing combat boots and ill fitting navy shoes have left my toes sensitive and prone to ingrown toenails. And my father used to pin me down as a child to cut my toenails because my feet were ticklish. Therefore I hate having my toenails messed with..But again, they look great when they are done. It's getting me in there!!
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:30 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• idk why.. but i hate them (for myself). i'm not the type to get all "prettied up" unless it was for some special occasion.. like a wedding that i was a part of, or something.
    r.e.l.s.m.o.m.

Answer by r.e.l.s.m.o.m. at 1:33 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I love them! I work on my feet, so I treat myself to pedicures atleast once a month. Twice if my hubby pays for one lol.
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 1:37 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I love them, however I cant afford to get them anymore, I think making sure I have diapers is more important lol
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 1:44 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I got one once and I didn't enjoy it. The lady cut the hell out of my toe too then she blamed it one me for moving even though I was sitting still. Maybe it was her first day IDK.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 1:46 AM on Apr. 12, 2009