How may ladies think about the one who got away?

I mean the guy you just knew that you were going to marry.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• I married him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• i think about him every day!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I think of the "love of my life" all the time. Or atleast I THOUGHT he was the love of my life at 16. He was a "rocker" kind of guy- long hair, torn jeans (looked like Vince Neil in the late 80's) and no ambition. He liked drinking, smoking pot and working on his motorcycle. I can picture him living in a trashy trailor park with a trashy rocker chick....lol Not something I'd want now in my life.
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 2:25 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I do think about my first love sometimes. Then I smile to myself and thank god he broke up with me because he has since been dishonorably discharged from the army. As far as I know, he is now unemployed and married to a girl who uses a leash for her daughter (and, yes, I mean a dog collar!). The man I married is wonderful and my kids wouldn't be who they are if their dad was different.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 3:45 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• all the time
    craftykidsclub

Answer by craftykidsclub at 4:56 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• He still haunts my dreams. I will never love anyone the way I do him...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:47 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I think about mine too, and dream about him but I'm glad he got away. He doesn't have the same values I do and karma trully is a witch cause the woman he's so in love with now has slept with everything in the surrounding towns and man isn't it great that he's living the life I lived all those years ago... loving her knowing she's out loving everyone else, atleast physically, and he loves her as much as I loved him.
    My love for him survived for over 25 years (we were still friends) till he was cursing and my child was hearing it and I called him on it and he said he'd do anything he wanted blah blah blah... strange, that one sentence killed what I'd hoped would die that couldn't/wouldn't for oall of those years. I've not spoken to him since, nor do I plan to. That friendship is dead, and the love died that day too which is a great, but I do still dream about him, but there's no love or sex anymore, just miss the friend.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 8:42 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I married him! I think about him constantly!
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 10:24 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I found the one after I left my ex husband. still together:)
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 10:40 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I married mine too but I do think about an ex cause we were friends first then tried to date. Didn't work out now I miss my friend :(

Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 11:26 AM on Apr. 12, 2009