I know this isn't JFF but I am so surprised about who was arrested...

A little girl went missing here in California and they found her stuffed in a suitcase and thrown in an irrigation pond. They just arrested a woman who lived in the same trailer park and is a Sunday school teacher! What is this world coming too?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 2:06 AM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• But did you notice she was skipping and then she stopped midstream and seemed to be looking at something? Kind of odd.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:12 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I seen that on the news earlier. We do live in a sad world Gigi. This lady was the mom of a friend of the dead girl. Sick lady she is!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:09 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I must have missed this when did this happen? I havent been bale to watch the news for about two weeks now because we have been busy moving.
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:10 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• What got me about this whole case was the last footage of Sandra Cantu on the surveillance cameras, this is literally the happiest little girl skipping home after having a fun playdate and then this crap happened to her.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:11 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• She was probably being called over by that lady. It shudders to make me think that that was most likely minutes before she died. Its so sad to see someone walking to their doomed fate. I cried when I saw that footage because we all know what happened mintues later. Poor girl. RIP
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 2:16 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• That is so sad, it just shows you really can't trust anyone now days.
    Julia0331

Answer by Julia0331 at 2:16 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Haute it happened up north in Tracy, CA. You can you tube it under Sandra Cantu, poor little sweetheart. I can't wait to hear what this psycho says. So far she drew attention to herself by reporting her suitcase being stolen and then she tried to kill herself this week. ron, I didn't catch that, I will look again, but I just noticed her playing with her hair and tossing her head to the side while she was skipping.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:17 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I cried also when I seen it on the news today. That lil girl was so full of life in that last video they caught of her and then someone had to take the life out of her. So sad :(
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:20 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Can't be anymore disappointing than the catholic priests who molested little boys.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 2:20 AM on Apr. 12, 2009