Can someone plz help me with this?

Ok, so basically I can't log into windows. It asks me for my password like normal, but goes to a window called Privacy Center. This Privacy Center showed up on my laptop yesterday. So like a dummy when I noticed it, I opened it up and it looks just like something that is from Microsoft. It gives me a link to its website and I can get on the internet from there. The weird thing is that it scans my system and is telling me I've been looking at porn, which I haven't. I downloaded Limewire, but that shouldn't do anything to make me only get that stupid Privacy Center and not be able to get into Windows, right? Another weird thing is, I can download pictures or something and save them to my computer. Just like I would be able to when in Windows. I can't even log out of my laptop. I have to just hit the power button like it goes into hibernation or something. Has ne1 ever heard of this or tell me how to get into my system? Thanks

veronicademing

Asked by veronicademing at 2:26 AM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Entertainment

• Do you have a virus protector or antispyware you can scan your computer with?
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:28 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I'm 100% sure it is a virus.

Google search:
    "Privacy Center" virus

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:29 AM on Apr. 12, 2009