Do you think its strange when you see people you went to school with that look a lot older than you?

sheila771

Asked by sheila771 at 2:27 AM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I Think it is maybe because I dont feel as old as they look (not that I am old) but even when I see my sisters they seem older then me now
    MamaAlderman_2

Answer by MamaAlderman_2 at 2:30 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Oh my god you read my mind, I was looking at my facebook page like just ONE MINUTE before I saw this question and I was scrolling through the people you may know, they of course were people I knew in highschool, and I was thinking wow all the people I grew up with look so old now.

Wierd
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 2:33 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Lol ya I went to Quiznos today and saw a guy I went to HS with he looks like he is 27 lol and he is only 20
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 2:34 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I wonder why I look older then the people I went to school with LOL, I'm such a loser!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:35 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I wonder that too. It seems like everyone i graduated with looks older and I still look like a kid even though I have a kid and it makes me self concious when I go out with my son. I feel like people look at me like im not a good mom because of it... Im just weird lol
    ladybug.ky88

Answer by ladybug.ky88 at 3:09 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• For the first time, I look older! Of course, I've been through major depression and bouts with stress! Now, I'm just grateful to be alive, sane and healthy! It also helped me to stop judging books by their covers!
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 4:20 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I really don't care that they look older than I do. What I like is that some of the girls I went to High School with that were really hot and popular and married the popular jocks, are now fat and divorced and miserable. I get to tell them that I am happy and married for 28 years to a now retired Army Officer, That we traveled and lived all over the world. And that we have 2 adult children that are doing well and happy and a SIL that is the best in the world. They should have thought how they acted back then as will come come back to bite you in the butt one day.
    decafsis

Answer by decafsis at 4:32 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I haven't seen anyone I went to school with in over 10 years. Moved away years ago and never plan on going back.
    craftykidsclub

Answer by craftykidsclub at 4:55 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• It's been 10 years since i left school and there was a girl in my year group that was a year older and she looks way younger than anyone there, i guess i'm middle.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 7:08 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• no they were the bitchy perfectionists and it showed up on their face........what goes around comes around
    DanaWar

Answer by DanaWar at 7:53 AM on Apr. 12, 2009