Is it weird that I completely HATE my husband's entire family but love mine?

Asked by Soulsmommy at 2:46 AM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• depends on what you mean.
    honestly, i dont perfer my husbands family over my own or visa versa. ...i dont like them both equally. and i'm learning to love them both equally as well.

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:47 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• My DH saw the post and asked if it was mine. hahaha so no your not alone. lol.

Answer by LucasMama08 at 2:50 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• oh no you are not alone!!

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:55 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• well i dont HATE his family i just dislike them a bunch lol. sometimes they are ok but others they are just plain annoying

Answer by bare121807 at 3:06 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• oh trust me you are not alone 7yrs and still cant stand his family. although they are finally starting to accept me but they all have issues.

Answer by Anonymous at 4:22 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Is it weird that I love his family more than mine, his family loves me more than him, and my family is complete butt-holes?
    I prefer my boyfriends family over mine ANYDAY.. my family hate me, I just return the hate. :/

Answer by Kaiithegreat at 4:26 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I like my family over his. His are cold fish and are not very nice at times.

Answer by Anonymous at 8:07 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I dont like most of his. its just not what i was used to growing up, different believes, different ways to do things(his mother tried to give my 9 month old coffee!!!!!!!) I just dont prefer them at all

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 9:09 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I Hate hate hate My husbands family.. For good reasons though.. My son passed away one morning, and it was my husbands son too. And they knew it would happen, and coudlln't make it to the hospital because 7th Heaven was on TV.. so oh yeah.. i HATE HATE HATE them!!!

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• My feelings on family when married is this. For example: My side of the family is a normal, happy family. Then there is the one side that is off the wall, strange as in my husbands side. This holds true to all the people that I know are married, friends and such. One side is normal and the other side is not. I know this does not hold true to all marriages but in my case, I have yet to come across one where both sides were normal or both sides were strange.

Answer by vickwu at 10:27 AM on Apr. 12, 2009