Towards the end of your pregnancy....

Did you ever start the feel like you didn't want to deliver your baby, because of the simple fact you wanted to stay pregnant. This last week I have gotten really so sad because I know my son is going to be here soon (i'm 36 weeks and 5 days) and I don't want to not be pregnant anymore. I love being pregnant, I just know i'm going to miss it so much.

Mommy2Be172009

Asked by Mommy2Be172009 at 3:44 AM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes!! i absolutely loved my entire pregnancy!! i LOVE being pregnant. i got anxious for her to be here but knew i would miss being pregnant and i do, but in return i have an amazing beautiful fun baby that i can finally hold and kiss and love on...

MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:46 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Yes, I get sad knowing that he's comming soon..
    But then again, can't wait till he comes..
    I wont say I love being pregnant, because teenagers should want to be pregnant..
    but as most people have told me, I act like a 23 year old. Very mature for my age. :D

Kaiithegreat

Answer by Kaiithegreat at 4:24 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• is it bad to say you love being pregnant???
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:26 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• "is it bad to say you love being pregnant???"
    No, just that some people are young and should be thinking about being parents..
    Like me, but my mistake really; but it's a wonderful mistake & experiance. :D
    Kaiithegreat

Answer by Kaiithegreat at 4:27 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• oh do you mean shuoldnt be thinking about being pregnant?? lol
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:29 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Well I shouldn't have even been thinking about sex to be honest lol
    Kaiithegreat

Answer by Kaiithegreat at 4:32 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I felt that way with my first two, but this pregnancy has been way more difficult. I'm just ready for baby to be out.
    JMmama

Answer by JMmama at 4:54 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Ha ha no, I was like so ready to get the baby out of me! BUT, right after I had her for like the next month or so I was missing being pregnant really bad.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 5:37 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I love pregnancy and birth. Both experiences are amazing! So I am just enjoying it all 1 day at a time! I do know how you feel. I am 34 weeks and I hope I go as long as this baby wants, even beyond 40 weeks, but I can't wait to meet our baby either!
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 7:26 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I didnt love being pregnant (expecially in the end) but once your baby gets here, just think of the fun you will have. I do miss having my daughter in me and feeling her kicks but now I get to see her kick.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:18 AM on Apr. 12, 2009