My 4 month old has a stuffy nose. What can I do?

I tried saline drops and the bulb syringe, baby rub, a cool mist humidifier, and a steamy shower. Nothing works!

Jenifr513

Asked by Jenifr513 at 5:54 AM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Just keep doing what works the best hun. Probably gonna have to sleep with the baby to help keep his/her head elevated for better breathing too. I hate colds...good luck!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 6:02 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• when my son would get stuffy nose i just use that nose sucker thing and put a little of baby vickis under his nose and chest and like the first response kept him elevated. and when he was awake rubed the snot off his nose and used the sucker
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 6:44 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• When my daughter gets a stuffy nose I put on the humidifier and I know this sounds weird but I put Vicks baby rub on her feet and then put socks on her and on her back. Nose sucker is great to.
    kaitsmommy1008

Answer by kaitsmommy1008 at 7:55 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Dang you have tried everything, just keep doing all those things youve been doing and keep baby's head elevated gl I hope baby gets better soon
    Red_Mama0723

Answer by Red_Mama0723 at 10:47 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I took him to the doctor yesterday and he said it's probably allergies. He gave me an nebulizer machine and albuterol. Hope it works. Thanks for all your answers!!!
    Jenifr513

Answer by Jenifr513 at 10:16 AM on Apr. 14, 2009