YOu have GOT to be kidding me.

My ham's only sticker on it says "see reverse for heating instructions". IT'S A STICKER!! WITH NO "REVERSE SIDE"!!

is any one else having a difficult easter?

MythicMMM

Asked by MythicMMM at 9:07 AM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Holidays

• Yes. I'm Sorry. Most likely its Fully cooked? I warm it & place cloves on it. Heat it at 350 per 20 minutes per pound! If it looks done & smells done it is! Yes. My Easter is Awful! We had NO Electricity for 6 hours last night! I got to do nothing, Eat nothing, make nothing, I couldn't use my Air purifier nor Breath! I had to use an old inhaler 4X Times &I'm Beyond Miserable & Ill! Not to mention we had A Full incubator of Chick/Eggs to be Hatched & with NO power they may all Die! After A Neighbor's Dog Killed my Daughter's & Grandson's Chickens! I'm Sad, Weepy, Unwell & wish I had insurance or a way to go to the ER.! But I can't!! I'm living on A Prayer!! I hope it all works out! Happy Easter To All!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 11:44 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• The sticker probably has a double layer. MIne did, anyway. See if you can pry off the top layer and the directions should be there. If you have a fully cooked, bone in, spiral sliced ham, which is what mine is, it said wrap the ham in foil, put in a roasting pan, turn oven on 300F, bake 14-18 minutes per pound. I figure for my 9 lb ham that comes out to a little more than 2 hours.

Answer by Bmat at 9:30 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• girl ours was on the inside we had to open the ham to find out how long to cook it. i know what you mean who is the moron that thought that one up
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:00 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I just wouldn't heat the ham. Slice and make sandwiches, hehehehehehehehe
    BeaMoore

Answer by BeaMoore at 10:02 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Funny thing happened to me one time. I was making turkey, my first ever, I was a turkey virgin, and I saw this thingy looking like button, it bothered me for some reason, so I pulled it out. Later the guests who arrived when I was taking the thing out of the oven told me that it was a sensor thingy, supposedly there to tell me when the bird was done. Well duuuuuuuuh, Bea
    BeaMoore

Answer by BeaMoore at 10:06 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I'm sorry you are having such a bad weekend Angellinda ~{hugs}~ I remember reading a post you did earlier about your situation and have been sending well wishes your way.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 12:02 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Holidays are so hard on the women we cook all day and it takes ten minutes to eat and we clean up I just say to my kids if you want a special day with the family you do the cooking this year I am not up to it.I bring the food they do the cooking.
    DeborahElder

Answer by DeborahElder at 11:10 PM on Apr. 12, 2009