could it be a growth spurt?

Lately my 9 1/2 month dd isnt sleeping good. She used to go to bed around 9 and wake up at 3ish for a bottle and up again at 7. Now she is up 3-4 times a night tossing and turning and thinking its play time. she gets two 1 1/2 to 2 hour naps a day. anything I can do to help or is she just having a growth spurt. p.s. she wont take a bottle most of the time either. I have to fight with her for an hour to get her back asleep!

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 9:24 AM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Don't let her nap that long during the day. My 8 month old wakes up 1 time a night, but she only takes 2, 20 minute naps a day.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 9:59 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• usually when they have a growth spurt they sleep more and eat more..so i don't think its a growth spurt, Have you changed anything since this started?
    FL_Mommy_2

Answer by FL_Mommy_2 at 10:00 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Maybe she is teething.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Sounds like she is discovering all the neat and new things she can do! They out grow it...eventually.

I also agree that there might be to much sleep going on during the day, try moving her to one nap. Place it between her regular nap times and see if that helps.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 11:40 AM on Apr. 12, 2009