Is WPS Electric CO. Responsible?

We lost electricity last night! I was going to cook, Bake & make things for Easter. We couldn't use our home phone but I got through on my Tracfone. But we were out of Power for 6 hours! Now We're Worried we had hundreds of Eggs in the Incubator & it got Cool!! I needed my Air Purifier & had to use an Expired old Inhaller 4 Times! I'm beyond Ill right now!! Bad enough my Daughter's & Grandson's Chickens got Killed by their Neighbor's Dogs if none of these hatch we'll all have none! It was Miserable,. Plus+ I couldn't get anything done for Easter! I can't afford health care or meds. Etc.. I just try to get by..Is there anything that makes them liable? When I got through on the tracfone They said power would be on by 8:30p not Mignight!Things always Happen on Holidays! Another time the Entire Day & Night of Christmas Eve/Day!!

Asked by Angellinda at 9:46 AM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Home & Garden

• They are not liable. Everyone else around you was out of electricity too.
    The victim mentality in this country is killing me, effin killing me.

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Just Asking.. I don't Believe there is nothing wrong for Asking! When our Daughter fell down at school. And they didn't call an Ambulance... Just us.. While she Was Hurt & Went Blind At age:7. We didn't Sue or do anything to the school! When our Daughter was nearly Killed on unkept Rural Roads & 5 Calls to 911 & NO one Came for her!! The Deputy that knew me confessed they ignored the calls & never checked it out! Her long road to recovery... Was Difficult! A Lawyer friend told us we should Sue. We didn't! And many other Cases... But having no power when others on our Road did baffled me!! I couldn't Breath & felt I could die! Like the Chicks in the incubator, Baby chicks under heat lamps & all of our Garden plants we hope to have food from! We're down on our Luck. With hardships,many problems Etc.. Unable to afford medical care/help or meds. & needful things & repairs is Very tough! I only Asked.. We don't Believe in it!

Answer by Angellinda at 9:52 AM on Apr. 13, 2009