Is WPS Electric CO. Responsible?

We lost electricity last night! I was going to cook, Bake & make things for Easter. We couldn't use our home phone but I got through on my Tracfone. But we were out of Power for 6 hours! Now We're Worried we had hundreds of Eggs in the Incubator & it got Cool!! I needed my Air Purifier & had to use an Expired old Inhaller 4 Times! I'm beyond Ill right now!! Bad enough my Daughter's & Grandson's Chickens got Killed by their Neighbor's Dogs if none of these hatch we'll all have none! It was Miserable,. Plus+ I couldn't get anything done for Easter! I can't afford health care or meds. Etc.. I just try to get by..Is there anything that makes them liable? When I got through on the tracfone They said power would be on by 8:30p not Mignight!Things always Happen on Holidays! Another time the Entire Day & Night of Christmas Eve/Day!!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:46 AM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Home & Garden

• They are not liable. Everyone else around you was out of electricity too.
    The victim mentality in this country is killing me, effin killing me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Just Asking.. I don't Believe there is nothing wrong for Asking! When our Daughter fell down at school. And they didn't call an Ambulance... Just us.. While she Was Hurt & Went Blind At age:7. We didn't Sue or do anything to the school! When our Daughter was nearly Killed on unkept Rural Roads & 5 Calls to 911 & NO one Came for her!! The Deputy that knew me confessed they ignored the calls & never checked it out! Her long road to recovery... Was Difficult! A Lawyer friend told us we should Sue. We didn't! And many other Cases... But having no power when others on our Road did baffled me!! I couldn't Breath & felt I could die! Like the Chicks in the incubator, Baby chicks under heat lamps & all of our Garden plants we hope to have food from! We're down on our Luck. With hardships,many problems Etc.. Unable to afford medical care/help or meds. & needful things & repairs is Very tough! I only Asked.. We don't Believe in it!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:52 AM on Apr. 13, 2009