what ya doin?

happy easter ladies. got your dinner going yet? what are you havin?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 10:23 AM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Turkey, noodles (homemade), mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, green beans, salad and blackberry pie for dessert w/ ice-cream.

Turkey is in the oven and the pie will go in after that so it will be served warm. We're eating around 4....come on over. and could you bring some wine? I may need it.
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 2:30 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• mac n cheese :) thats what I'm getting ready to make. We go to Andrews aunt's at 2. Ugh I HATE HAM. lol
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 10:31 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• im not a big fan of ham either but i dont hate it
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:32 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Hey, Jodi! I am here at my mother's and will start cooking lunch soon. We are having potatoes, ham, green beans. I take care of her computer once a week and am in the middle of running some scans.

Answer by Bmat at 10:34 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I'm making shrimp scampi, lol, I know, far from traditional. I would be going to my parents for a traditional Easter meal, but I have sick children. Shrimp scampi I can make pretty quickly, my husband works a lunch shift today so I won't start it until he gets off of work at the earliest.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 10:41 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• i dont even know what we are having! lol I have to go to my moms at about 1 then to the inlaws house at 5, but we will be having some good food! my mother in law is the best cook ever!! lol
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 10:58 AM on Apr. 12, 2009