weight and anticonception

Hi!
I'm busy losing weight and was wondering wether stopping the pill would make it easier or harder? My gynaeocologist wants me to stop taking the pill for the next 3 month (not trying to conceive). And I remember that girls used to say at school: "Since I'm on the pill I'm gaining weight easier." Is it the other way round when you stop? I know, every body is different. Just would like to know what to expect. (There'll be mood swings, that's for sure. -Poor hubby of mine, but I allready warned him. He promised patience.)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• You already answered your own question. I DID NOT gain on the pill. Nor did I lose after going off it. The only difference for me was that my period reverted to its irregular pattern.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:26 AM on Apr. 12, 2009