Is anyone else still here?

Or is everyone of at their Sunday morning Easter services?
-Ashley

spiritguide_23

Asked by spiritguide_23 at 10:41 AM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Nope, I'm here! No Church for the Witch... lol!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:43 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• nope
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:44 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• im here!
    krstqt123

Answer by krstqt123 at 10:45 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I am here....for now! Took my meds, so may be SAK soon....

SAK: sleeping at keyboard
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 10:45 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I'm here. I would like to go to church and have very fond memories of Easter mornings, but I was in an accident a number of years ago and find sitting in pews to be very painful. So I don't try.

Answer by Bmat at 10:48 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I'm here! I wouldn't go to church if someone paid me. Besides, gotta make sure to commit some "sins" today....not going to church is one. That was easy :)
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 10:49 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Yeah, Sabrina, if you walked in a church either you or the church would burst into flame. lol. Just kidding. I know better. I just don't think it would be a good idea for me to go to church on holidays since I don't go any other time and I don't believe the same way any of them in my area do.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:50 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• lol! Funny story! I always used to joke that if I set foot in a church lightning would strike... And I've been in churches TONS of times, Our local churches are all very historical so I have even worked to preserve a few. One of the local congregations still uses a church that was used in the UnderGround RailRoad... -Any how... A freind of mine was killed and I was on my way to his funeral - which was in a church. I made the joke that - lol! I bet lightning strikes lol! - I went in a s sat down and the moment my but hit the seat some shmoe two blocks away crashed in to a poll and knocked the lights out... It was SO funny! The girl I was with screamed cause she though God was pissed...
    Too funny!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:58 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Im still here but should go get ready soon. Service at noon.
    I dont go every week because MY church is far away but my mom is pretty much forcing me and DS to go to her church. Ah well. Its Easter.
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 11:04 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Sabrins, that is hilarious! Maybe we should really tempt fate and you and I should go itno a church together and see which one of us explodes first. lol
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 11:06 AM on Apr. 12, 2009