Can you wear a tampon while ovulating?

I spot while ovulating. I'm trying to conceive. Can I wear a light tampon, or will that hurt my TTC odds?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• When the deed is done, the idea is for the swimmers to get to the right place. Wouldn't a tampon worn while ovulating decrease the chances of that happening? Sure it's still possible to get pregnant but I'd think the chances would be less with intimacy occuring while ovulating plus in that time wearing a tampon could soak more than the light bleeding. A minipad I'd think would be better.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• im sure that you can. i wasnt trying to get prego but i was using tampons and i still did. but if its really light are you sure your not preg?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Check with your doctor to be sure, but I can't imagine it would matter. Just so it is out when you are intimate.

Answer by Bmat at 10:44 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I'd wear a light day pad instead.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• After me and dh have sex, i wear a panty liner, since we are trying to concieve.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Apr. 12, 2009