• In the Spotlight:

Does your hubby think its hot for you to gag on him?

I can deep throat and can make myself gag on it. He LOVES it!! I didnt know if anyone else's hubby likes that...I love doing that for him cuz he likes it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• lmao...ok...then does he like it when you gag on him on easter? lol....every holiday is an excuse fo sex for me!!! LOVE to celebrate!!! lol

Both of my kids were conceived from doing the nasty on Thanksgiving, lol! My hubby's too gentle with me. I try to do the deep throat and gag a little b/c I've seen it in porns and think it's hot (I like it rough, unfortunately the hubby always forgets that), but he's just like same ol' same ol'.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• omg girl it is easter. lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:52 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Yeah, my hubby hates that. He says he feels like he is choking me if I do accidentally gag. Plus, when I gag I cry (you know, the tears that come out whether you want them to or not) and when I cry I get blotches on my face. But I had an ex who loved it.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:53 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• yes he does......lol. interesting question
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 10:55 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Yea! In a sick twisted kind of way. Choke on this d--k b--ch! I love it rough and dirty!!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 11:02 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Oh heavens to Betsy..... this is the first question I came across today.

Enjoy your Easter!
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 11:28 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• lol. most men like it because when you gag your throat tightens.
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 11:48 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• No. When I think of gagging I think of vomit and neither is something I'd like to do while making love. When someone enjoys being gagged and called degrading names it makes me think that person has an abuse complex. Like rape victims that want to "pretend" they are being raped by their husbands or boyfriends by acting it out in sex.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 11:48 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• My SO is the least kinky guy in the world and I'm extra-super dirty...I like it, he just kind of lets me do what I want out of fear.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 12:03 PM on Apr. 12, 2009