• In the Spotlight:

Blog's... Why?

Help me... I don't understand the concept of Blogs.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i have one for my dieting and sometimes when i just sitdown and type things comeout i didtn eaven realize like i may type somethign about a hellish fight with my mother then post about chocolate cake and i realize oh there connected arient they. also its the 2000's answer to the diary. it relly is a computerized diary you can keep it public or private and for moms sometimes you make a public blog so your family who may be spred far and wide can still see and know what is going on with your kids you can just put major mile stones or you can scan in every pic and test paper and doctors report you have. its up to you what and how much you want to put
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 11:54 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Its just an online journal that you can make private or public. You can put whatever you want in a blog. Your deep down feelings to what you are doing over the weekend. You can choose who can read it or cant.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:55 AM on Apr. 12, 2009