Helping the odds of concieving....

What are somethings i can do to help me concieve this weekend? Prop up lower body after sexual intercourse is the only thing i know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Are you ovulating? If not, nothing you do will matter. If you are, you already know the technique.

Go to the bookstore. Get a copy of "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by Toni Wechsler. Pregnancy the FIRST CYCLE after you read it. Really.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:18 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• You should just relax and have some fun! Trust me, the second you relax is the second you get preggo! The tricks you're asking for are all old wives tales and not recognized as ways to help concieve in the medical world.
    I know it's hard to not think about it, but just focus on getting to the "finish line" if you know what I mean! Then just lay and cuddle with your SO and hope his little swimmers make it to where they're supposed to!
    bethany_smith

Answer by bethany_smith at 2:08 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Almonds seriously i was eating them a lot the month that i conceived and i heard of a lot of women using this method i really think it makes u very fertile!!! good luck
    Anonymous

• Look for fertile cervical mucus .. slippery , eggwhite and stretchy. It comes right befor eyou ovulate when your body is most fertile. Know that even if you think you are about to ovulate, but don't have fertile cervical mucus, the sperm die within a couple hours in your vaginal canal. I second reading "Taking Charge of your Fertility" by Toni Weschler.
    burning_woman

Answer by burning_woman at 11:18 AM on Apr. 13, 2009