weird heart beat problem

any idea why it feels like my heartbeat is making my body rock from side to side with each beat?

gabenmikeysmom

Asked by gabenmikeysmom at 11:11 AM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Health

• Nope, I have had that happen too. I have had an ultrsound of my heart and everything is fine. I would call your doc on Monday or if it gets worse or really bothersome go to the ER immediatley. If you get tightness in your chest (kinda like what you would imagine an elephant sitting on your chest would feel like), numbness in your arms then go to ER immediately.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:34 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Have you had allergies here recently? I know my doctor told me I had dizziness because my allergies caused drainage to go into my ears and it throws me off balance. But check with your doctor or if you feel any pains or numbing in your extremities, call for help and get to the ER.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:40 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• i have this its kind of like a "heart defect" my hear pumps slightly slower but it pounds harder than a normal heart. as long as its moving the same amount of blood and its not causing any other health problems my doctor doenst see a need to do any research. i just learned what i can and can not handle. my body shakes so much from this condition that our bed vibrates at night. idk what its called because i havent been told quite yet
    armyissuedwife2

Answer by armyissuedwife2 at 6:18 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• When my thyroid is out of wack it does this.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 5:30 AM on Apr. 13, 2009