what should i do if my husaband doesnt love any more?

he doesnt treat me the way he used to

and i found messages

were he tells his ex that he misses her

i love him so much and cant imagine my life with out him

but he hurts me so bad

katie_kat09

Asked by katie_kat09 at 11:45 AM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• I think you better start making your own plans. He misses his ex. Of course, this doesn't mean he wants to go back to her but he sure wasn't saying it just to be nice. Either he wants her back or he's trying to get into her pants. Either way, it's not good. I raised my oldest daughter alone from the time she was nine months until I remarried when she was 11. Lots of women do it. You don't want to be with someone who doesn't love you. You don't want to be with him if the only reason he's with you is because of the baby.
    L.A.F.outloud

Answer by L.A.F.outloud at 2:19 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Wow... have you talked to him about it yet? The outlook seems grim imo.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• sorry. get counsellling for you both even just for yourself.
    Anonymous

• I would talk to him and talk about seperating. It may be best for both of you and he may realize again why he left his ex and be better able to move on. Sometimes one can keep feelings for the ex and time slips away the memory of what went wrong and why you are no longer with them making you want them once again.
    Anonymous

• im also pregnant with are first child, and im scared to go throw this on my own
    since the only person i have is him or was him
    katie_kat09

Answer by katie_kat09 at 12:10 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• First of all you need to find out what is going on. He could be at a phase where everything is so ordinary, that he is looking for some excitement`- I am not condoning this- Don't think I am, but both men and women go thru phases like this. What you need to do is keep an open line of communication. Tell him you found the messages and that you need to have talk. Tell him, it is not okay with you, that he is contacting his ex and telling her this kind of stuff. Tell him that you will not stand for that to go on and if it continues, he has to go. Ask him if he'd like for you both to attend counseling.

You have to then tell him the contact with the ex has got to stop. Give him an ultimatum, you or her.

Above all, let him know you will not tolerate this behavior.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:11 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• sometimes we're just rebound relationships to them. We're there when they are trying to get over the ex but then they never get over her and we get hurt. Been there. Done that.
    Anonymous

• In my experience, it's always better to tell him how you're feeling. Tell him what you miss, how you feel now that things are different, and what you would like your relationship to be like. I'm not certain whether or not I'd bring up the thing about his ex unless you just told him you were "concerned" about it. You'll have to feel your way around that one. But honesty really is the best policy, I think. At the very least, you won't have all those thoughts racing around in your head until they make you sick.
    hilbilimac

Answer by hilbilimac at 7:04 PM on Apr. 12, 2009