pregnancy mask

When I was pregnant with my daughter who is now 19 months old I got pregnancy mask. Id did not all fade away and it looks like I have a mustache. Does anyone know of a cheap way to get rid of this? I read there is a prescription the doc can give if so has anyone used it and does it work?

Asked by stickyfingers at 11:48 AM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I would try to get some bleaching cream. I think they can prescribe Hydroquinone? Or maybe if worse comes to worse, try lasering like Fraxel.

Answer by Mom2Rylin at 11:52 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Use the Banishing Cream Skin Discoloration Improver its inexpensive and works well for my customers who have had this problem. You can get it on my website
    use fsany for free shipping :)

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:15 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I am using the Avon Banishing Creme and I have just seen a slight improvement and I have been using it for at least 4 months.

Answer by stickyfingers at 12:40 PM on Apr. 13, 2009