pregnancy mask

When I was pregnant with my daughter who is now 19 months old I got pregnancy mask. Id did not all fade away and it looks like I have a mustache. Does anyone know of a cheap way to get rid of this? I read there is a prescription the doc can give if so has anyone used it and does it work?

stickyfingers

Asked by stickyfingers at 11:48 AM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I would try to get some bleaching cream. I think they can prescribe Hydroquinone? Or maybe if worse comes to worse, try lasering like Fraxel.
    Mom2Rylin

Answer by Mom2Rylin at 11:52 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Use the Banishing Cream Skin Discoloration Improver its inexpensive and works well for my customers who have had this problem. You can get it on my website www.youravon.com/dhullum
    use fsany for free shipping :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:15 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I am using the Avon Banishing Creme and I have just seen a slight improvement and I have been using it for at least 4 months.
    stickyfingers

Answer by stickyfingers at 12:40 PM on Apr. 13, 2009