• In the Spotlight:

is it okay to take this?

I'm going on a trip to florida and we are driving, i get motion sickness REALLY bad. would it be okay to take Dramamine? I'm 4 months pregnant and I'm just gonna take the minimal dose...everyone I've asked said its okay but I just want to be sure!

Thanks guys (:

javila

Asked by javila at 12:11 PM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• im not sure . i would ask your dr about that . just call them they can tell you over the phone . you can even ask a pharmisist(SP?) they know what pregnant women can take too .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:12 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Not sure on this one, have you tried other things.. like sour hard candies for sickness?? You may have to constantly have one in your mouth, but it would make sure that you weren't taking something to harm the baby, again, I don't know that dramamine would hurt the baby.
    Anonymous

• I'm looking at the paper from my doctor's office that has Dramamine on the safe list. Hope you have a great & safe trip!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 12:23 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I have took that before during the first trimester of my pregnancy but i didnt find out i was pregnant till 5 months along :( I say ask ur dr.
    Carli17

Answer by Carli17 at 12:56 PM on Apr. 20, 2009