9 month old spitting!

my dd used to love food, not the purees I give her the lil meals, but now eveytime i try to feed her she will spit it across the room. I used to tell her no and 10 min later try again but she still does it. The only thing she will eat is her bottles, cherrios, ans pretzel sticks! any advice

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 12:24 PM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It may just be a faze she is going though... Just keep trying and who knows one day she may just eat it like she used to but at least try.. hope this helps
    TristansMommy16

Answer by TristansMommy16 at 3:24 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Have you tried table foods with her? She might be ready to move on to that. My daughter never ate baby food she went straight to gerber graduates and is now eating table food 90% of the time. She would spit her food when she was tired of it and then we started mixing in extra veggies with it or mashed potatoes and real mac and cheese and she ate like a champ. Her taste buds are probably changing and its not appealing to her anymore. Some times kids have food phases as well where they only want a certain thing. She is still getting what she needs out of her formula and the food she will eat. So offer her new things an what she likes as well once you tried new foods. Good luck and I hope she gets back into the food thing for you.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 6:14 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• guess she dont like it
    medic_mom242

Answer by medic_mom242 at 8:44 PM on Apr. 12, 2009