• In the Spotlight:

Which pregnancy test showed positive and you were preggers, what made you choose it?

For my three pregnancies I used First Response because it was associated with Tampax Tampons. My first showed me preggers two weeks after conception but before my missed period. I was too tired to exercise in class and my best friend bet I was preggers. For my second I tested positive before my missed period by my clinc. With my third I spotted less than one day in my period with no other signs of period but didn't test positive till days later. What did you use, was the price of the test just right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 PM on Apr. 12, 2009 in General Parenting

• I always used first response and with my first I tested a day before my period was due and got a positive. With my second I tested a few days before and got a faint positive.
    Anonymous

• EPT...
    I will never use another brand..

I got a postitive 4 days before my missed period.
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 12:52 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• With my first and 3 with my second

( Sorry i pressed answer before i was done)

hehe
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 12:53 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I use the dollar tree ones. They showed it before any other tests (with my oldest daughter we were trying so we went through quite a few tests and if one would say no often we'd try another brand the same day.) Dollar Tree brand hasn't let me down yet
    Anonymous

• first response. 5 days after I missed. faint positive. I got first response bc it was on sale & had 3 tests. the second test was a dark positive
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 12:54 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I don't remember the brand, but I got the one that acutally said "pregnant/not pregnant" bc I didn't want to mess around with those stupid lines.
    baboluchi56

Answer by baboluchi56 at 1:30 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• CLEAR BLUE ALL THE WAY. Used it three times. Always been right. Tis digital with conception indicator.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 1:37 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I used the Equate brand from Wal-Mart. They work fine. They were cheap. Plus I already pretty much knew I was pregnant. They were always right.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 2:13 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• With # it was a dollar store test and it was positive after one day of light spotting. With # it was the digital 'pregnant not pregnant' one It think Clear blue easy. It was neg on the day I was due my period and pos two days later. I'm not sure cost is an issue.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:51 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I used EPT for most of mine. The last one I just used a generic Dollar Store pregnancy test. It was cheap and I basically figured I was pregnant anyway.
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 3:19 PM on Apr. 12, 2009