What did your partner say when you told him you were pregnant no matter how many kids you have?

hubby dearest the first time totally and absolutely freaked out, second time he took it better he was happy when he first found out and the last time he was down right excited.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 PM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• my SO wasnt happy at first... wanted me to get an abortion... we werent together very long... just about six months & it was a surprise pregnancy cause i was on birth control.... But eventually gained some acceptance when i refused to get an abortion & cried when i gave birth to her.... He regrets ever asking me to get an abortion and is so excited to have his little girl here.... he is amazing with her and loves being a daddy..... he wants another one in like two years or so..... so it all worked out..
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 12:41 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• He was happy with all of them! We have 6.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 12:47 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Mine wasn't happy..We were 17 and waiting for my period so I could start the pill..We were just a month too late. Haha. Now he wantst to be a dad and Blake is 18 months old. Yeah right!
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 1:12 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• my ex husband was like...great...another expense. Great huh?
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 1:13 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Wow worriedmommy your ex was a dick. Sorry!

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 1:43 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• lol....yep legalmommy....I am biased but I am going to have to agree w ya:)
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 1:55 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• First time we got an abortion because he was freaked out, second time he was scarred but said we would NEVER do an abortion again, with our daughter he kind of ignored it until she was born, seriously with our son he would always run in from work and rub my belly with our daughter he touched me belly once to feel her move, I think it hit him hard that WOW we're having another. But now that they are both here he loves them to death, he's an amazing father, oh and now he wants one more, but no no no! LOL
    Anonymous

• I don't think he was ever happy when I told him. I finally had to say one of us is getting fixed once we figured out what caused it!

Answer by admckenzie at 2:08 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• The first time he was SOOO happy he cried...the second time was a BIG surprise and he was really scared...
    MaMa2_DJ_IJ

Answer by MaMa2_DJ_IJ at 2:41 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• We only could have one, and I was the one that was scared! I was on the pill as well, so it was a big surprise! I called him crying on the phone thinking he would freak out and leave (he really didnt want to have children). He asked what was wrong and I told him. When he came home from work, he took me in his arms and said "Now why would I be upset that the woman I love is having my baby?"
    It's a moment I will never forget. ;)
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 3:15 PM on Apr. 12, 2009