Tattoo (pic)

Hey, I have a tat on my back of my dughters name.... BRAILEY i know what it says and i only see it that way. Most people read it correct but others ready it as BRADY! I sometimes feel annoyed by it . Should i get it fixed!

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n123/Karina_Ballard/karina-8.jpg

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 PM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Cute tat. I can see the name both ways, but honestly I would have only seen it as BRADY had I not known to look for the other name. I like it, but if you aren't completely happy with it, I say get it fixed.
    emdred

Answer by emdred at 1:26 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• It does look like brady.
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 1:24 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• When I first looked I saw Brady but I can definitely see Brailey too. I don't know a way for you to fix that though. There is too much detail
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 1:24 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I can see how it says Brady because your I and L are too close, plus this is the first time I'ver heard the name Brailey. BUT, it is so super cute that I don't think you should fix it, and you may not be able to fix it and it still look as good. I guess just try not to get annoyed at people for saying it wrong. IDk :)
    aluvk4evr

Answer by aluvk4evr at 1:25 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Its hard because when i got it done my daughter would say her name like BRADY because she was so little and i though it was cute and you could see the name both ways.. But i dont know.. I wish there were a way to make BRAILEY stand out more...Im having another girl in July and will have to add her name so maybe when i do that i can see what the tatoo guy says or thinks... I also thougt of just having it coverd and making it just flowers and then doing a new tat with my girls names together... BRAILEY and KLAIRE
    Anonymous

• You could do that, covering it up. But it's so precious I'd hate for you to go thru all that trouble. But like you said, just talk to the guy next time and see if they can tweak it a little.
    aluvk4evr

Answer by aluvk4evr at 7:23 PM on Apr. 12, 2009