Are you into the swinger lifestyle?

If you are. Why did you get into it? Who wanted to try the lifestlye (husband, you, or both)? Do you regret getting into it? How often have you done? Do you have another couple that you see all the time?

I am just curious if it's the man that pushes the women into more, of the women pushes the man into, or both want to try something "NEW".

Any other insight in the lifestyle, what to look for? what to do not to do.
NO, this is something I have not tried and right not still not even sure just trying to seek out other in what it has done in some marriage or relationship when they got involved.

Thanks for any info

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• I am NOT into anything that will increase my chances of catching some damn disease! IMO that lifestyle is dangerous and inmoral!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 1:52 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• nope....not a swinger, will never be for that
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 1:53 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I agree with PP. I don't care what kind of morals you have or lack thereof but the risk of getting STDs and AIDS is way too high. Please remember that condoms do NOT protect against all STDS.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 2:07 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• okay ladies, this I already KNOW, I was wondering why someone got into it, and the reason behind. And did one "push" the other into it.
    Anonymous

• I'd never do that. But back in the early 80's my dh was dating a girl who was and he went along for the ride. This was just after he and his first wife split. I guess this girl would have done great in the 60's she sounds like she was into everything. She was the one who set everything up. These were her friends. Personally, I agree it's wrong.
    L.A.F.outloud

Answer by L.A.F.outloud at 2:14 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• nope, I believe it's a dangerous game.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 2:25 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I would never I have way to much respect for myself and my relationship to go there
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 2:33 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Nope.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 3:16 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• IT IS HARD ENOUGH TO SUCCED WITH ONE PERSON, I COULDN'T EVEN IMAGINE BRINGING IN A THIRD. NO NOT ME I AM A ONE PERSON AT A TIME KIND OF GAL.

Answer by older at 3:28 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Yes, I have to agree it's hard enough with one, much less bringing something like that into it. I wonder why someone would WANT to do it. That "WHY" part. I myself could not do.
    pandermom

Answer by pandermom at 3:39 PM on Apr. 12, 2009