Do you ever wake up and feel like you're crushing your baby???

I'm 35 weeks and the last few mornings I've woken up and I'm on my side, but I feel like I'm leaning so hard on my belly that I'm crushing the baby! I mean, she's moving in there so I'm sure she's ok - but I get so afraid I'm going to hurt her! Does anyone else feel like this?

stepmom929

Asked by stepmom929 at 1:33 PM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes! I know how you feel, I thought I crushed him one morning; he was kicking and moving so much I thought I did something wrong like he was saying something.. I had a sharp pain in my side though too, so I started to get used to sleeping on my back.. but then I have to pee a lot so I have to curl up and put a pillow under my belly lol.
    Kaiithegreat

Answer by Kaiithegreat at 3:51 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I do understand how ur feeling, I am 38 weeks and 5 days pregnant and I constantly find myself rolling onto my belly from time to time and he starts kicking so hard that it wakes me up, but the doctor has assured me that he is fine and not to worry so much
    dbarkley101306

Answer by dbarkley101306 at 10:20 PM on Apr. 12, 2009