Is today Easter?

I wouldn't know. My dh is at work, my dd is only 2, and we're pretty broke. And I'm sitting at home on the computer as if it's just another day. BORING!!! Ever since I've been on my own, I don't know where any of the holidays have gone. So what are you doing today? Do/did you have Easter plans or no?

aluvk4evr

Asked by aluvk4evr at 1:36 PM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Holidays

• Yes, today is Easter. We are going to my sister's house for dinner and will then hide eggs for the kiddo's.
    Anonymous

• We decorated eggs, ate eggs, ate candy, now I'm waiting for the turkey my husband has been cooking. It sure smells good.
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 3:04 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• We went to church this morning with my parents. The kids had an Easter egg hunt there after the service. Later we are going to my inlaws for dinner and they always have an egg hunt for the kids as well.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 3:33 PM on Apr. 12, 2009