mothers day

I wanted to get my sister in law a gift for mothers day...she's not due till September..any ideas or do you think its appropriate to get her something.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Holidays

• Wait until next year.
    Anonymous

• a scrapbook or a nice notebooke used for a diary for the months to come to her due date...
    staceybelly9

Answer by staceybelly9 at 1:41 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• send her flowers, or a small figurine. i had someone get me a crystal baby carriage once and i miscarried a week later. i had to put the figurine away for about a year or so before i could look at it again, but now its nice to have it
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:47 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• That's so sweet of her. I was due in Sept. last yr and my dh got me chocolates for Mother's Day.
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 2:01 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• oooo. I like the idea of a figurine. I got this one when I was pregnant and love it. There are some others with moms with babies and other cute ones. I love these because they are neutral and can fit anywhere in the house. Check it out:

http://deseretbook.com/store/product/4487334
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 2:05 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• they have mother to be cards , i actually plan on send one to my friend crystal this year . also im sending her a gift card for bath and body works just something for her to relax lol she is pregnant after all . i think that is really nice of you wanting to do something .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:27 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I agree with first response.
    Anonymous

• wait until next year it will be more fun for her
    DeborahElder

Answer by DeborahElder at 11:17 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• thanks for the advice..I wasn't sure..
    Anonymous

• Don'y wait til next year! She's a mother now, and she'll appreciate the thought.
    lovepotato

Answer by lovepotato at 10:13 AM on Apr. 14, 2009