What was In your Child(or Childrens) Easter Basket?

staceybelly9

Asked by staceybelly9 at 1:40 PM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• dvd, cd, water guns, bubbles, sidewalk chalk, ms potatoe head, a choc bunny, toothbrush...she doesn't get alot of candy. the candy is in the eggs she hunts
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:42 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I filled my daughters basket up with hair things(barrets,bows head bands,)and dress up clothes, and a couple of pieces of candy. she is 3 and really into doing her hair an dress up.
    hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 1:59 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• We got a sand bucket and a bunch of shovels that kind of thing because we live close to the beach. My son was 1 month old his first Easter and we didn't do anything that year so I guess this would have been his second Easter.

joleensboys

Answer by joleensboys at 2:37 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Just candy. They got more candy this year then the last 3 years combined, lol. But no toys because they haven't behaved (they were lucky to get anything). They also got one small stuffed bunny that I knitted. They were really small but they loved them.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 2:42 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Arcadia is 7, and got LOTS of Camp Rock stuff. (tatoos, pencils, notepads, cards etc.) Eireland is 5, and she got lots of princess things (crown, wand, shoes etc.) Tristan is 18 months old, and he got a new baseball, some toy cars , crayons and coloring books. The kids each get 10 Easter eggs too! They get these later on during the hunt. Only 5 have candy because I hate them having too much candy. (oh, they each got a new tooth brush and tooth paste too! :0) ) In their eggs are more toy cars and cookies for Tristan, $10 for Arcadia and a new necklace, earrings, stickers and hair ties, and the same for Eireland, but she gets $5.
    MomToAnArmyOf3

Answer by MomToAnArmyOf3 at 3:01 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• a book, two hot wheels, 2 bunny toys, bubbles stuff, two action figures, and a stuffed bunny
    thisloveofmine

Answer by thisloveofmine at 3:59 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Son 11 hes got a DS pokemon Game, fantasic 4 pens, pokemon cards, fan4 dispencer, pokemon gumball machine, Wii points and way to much candy!! My daugh 5 She got of course Candy, a purse, barbie, movie, candies! And both got a plastic bunny that poops jelly beans~ Was a big hit!!! :)
    Anonymous

• Oh and some money in their plastic eggs.
    Anonymous

• My 20, 17, and 15 year old daughters just got some candy - they informed me last year that Easter baskets were lame.

So we did a basket for our 2 month old granddaughter (who lives with us). She got a dvd of Veggie Tales, a dvd of some bunny cartoons, a "My First Barbie," some little people for her little people farm, a stuffed lamb, a chocolate bunny & marshmallow bunny (which we ate), a small children's story book about the true story of Easter (she loves to be read to), her first children's bible, and an infant's silver bracelet with a cross dangle.
    The toys she'll grow into, the dvd's will have music (she actually bounces on her legs and moves her head in time to music), and I've already read her the book. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:17 AM on Apr. 13, 2009