• In the Spotlight:

Kids say the darndest things!

My son just said our dog needs liposuction. That just tickled me to death!

The other day, my friend's daughter said to her "I know I came from you, but how am I related to Daddy?"

What has your child said recently?

hopelessnance

Asked by hopelessnance at 2:15 PM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Our 10 lb dog keeps trying to hump our 20 lb cat - both are males.
    My 15 year old daughter keeps saying that our dog is gay. :0
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:12 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• omGosh that is so so funny about your son especially!!!!! My best was when my son compared my age to some tv monster.
    Anonymous

• LOL those are good ones. I love to hear what kids come up with. Well most of the time anyway. The other day I was at the store alone with my son and of course I had to go to the bathroom. As usual the ladies room was full. So I brought my 4 year old in the stall with me. Anyway when I was finished my son yells really loud "Good job Mommy you did a really big Poop!" So was so embarrassed when I came out of the stall and say the line of women trying not to laugh.

joleensboys

Answer by joleensboys at 2:34 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• My four year old had a bit of diarrea the other day, and told me "Mom, I had sick poop." I guess he called it that because he wasn't feeling well but it was funny.
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 2:59 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Yesterday DH and I had my stepsiblings at the mall. My stepbrother asked DH to buy him a video game and he replied "No, I dont have any money." My stepbrother said "Then why dont you just go to the bank and get some?"
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 3:07 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• MY DD PASSED GAS THE OTHER DAY IN TACO BELL AND NOBODY WOULD HAVE KNOW IF SHE DIDN'T ANNOUNCE TO HER FATHER"DADDY I MADE POOT" IT WAS SO FUNNY!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 4:12 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• My son has a few grey hairs already and he is only 5, but my brother went completely grey before he was 30. My mother told him he was going to be like Uncle and he said, " I wanna be just like Uncle...I'm even gonna loose some teeth too!" (My bro has had some teeth in the back removed.) I almost died laughing.
    blakebrm

Answer by blakebrm at 5:05 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• My son doesn't talk yet, but the other day I was picking him up from day care and another lady was there to pick up her 2 y/o daughter and she asked the little girl what she did that day and the girl said "I bit Jackson." And her mother said "You what? You know you're not supposed to bite" And so the little girl responded "I know that. But someone had to teach that boy a lesson!" Haha I didn't want to laugh but it was so funny.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 5:18 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• The other Day I was about to take a shower, and i told me 4 yr old who was playing nicely and watching cartoons that " Mommys gonna go shower now" So my son asked why, and I said, "so i don't stink" , so my son says " well.. I don't want a stinky Momma" LOL!!! It was awesome!
    Anonymous

• My four year old son got into something he shouldn't have (and I knew he was the culprit b/c as soon as I asked who did it, he ran and hid -- which is what he does when he's guilty!). When he finally confessed, I asked him why he did something I had asked him not to do. He said it was because his sister (his twin) had asked him to do it, and he didn't want to disappoint her!!
    TwinMomma122304

Answer by TwinMomma122304 at 7:21 PM on Apr. 12, 2009