Is it possible.....

I took a pregnancy test this morning and there is a very faint line. I have been having symptoms for a few weeks now and all the tests i've taken have been negative with nothing there but this test is kinda hard to see the line but you can still tell it's there. Does this mean I'm pregnant?

I'm going to take another one in a few days to be sure. I'm just curious. Thanks in advance......

jnsdrf

Asked by jnsdrf at 2:19 PM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes you are preggers!! Congrats. With two of my pregnancies they were very faint, I thought they were negative and that my eyes were playing tricks on me. I still have them in my baby books and it still looks like a negative. Congrats
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 3:26 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• A faint line usually does mean a positive, so Congrats!! I'd just call the doctor and tell him/her, so you can get a blood test!!
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 2:27 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• If the faint line came up with in the time frame that the test kit gave then you're PG! If you looked at the test after the allotted testing time then it may be a false pos from sitting out to long.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:09 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• It was within the time period. I've been telling myself for weeks that i am almost 100% positive i'm pregnant because of the symptoms i'm having, i just wanted to confirm it with a test before getting to excited. I have 2 kids but i was almost 3 months along when i found out with my son and a week late with my daughter. I haven't missed a period yet but i knew with my last one because of how it was and my periods are always regular and somewhat heavy. I just wanted to make sure it is right because it is still there and i even took another one a few mins ago and the same thing, it's light but you can still tell it's there. I really hope i am. I don't have medical at the moment so i can't go to the drs yet. that's y i am going to test in a couple days to see if it gets darker. Thanks for your answers.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 3:17 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Take a digital test. They are far more clear with the results.

They literally say "pregnant" or "not pregnant" and they even have conception indicators as well.

I used a plus minus one once. I just didnt trust it.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 3:33 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I wanted to wait to take a digital test because they are kinda expensive. I went to the hospital last night because i was cramping and didn't feel good and they took a test and it was negative, but decided to take one this morning because the hormone is usually higher and i got the faint line on both tests. my husband said he would buy me one in a couple days. So i will know for sure then. Thanks
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 3:40 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Then I would say yes!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:44 PM on Apr. 12, 2009