Where can you find a decently priced paternity test thats accurate and fast?

Im looking to get my son n my friend tested to see if its his father, we agreed to go half/half but i have no job so im not looking for the most expensive test on the market. I googled it but wasnt too sure which ones you could trust and which ones you couldnt. thanks for ur input n no bashing plz :-)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 PM on Apr. 12, 2009 in General Parenting

• Look in your phone book under Labs. Most I called in my area were $450 - $600.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:01 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• You could always apply for child support with the state. They do it and if he is the father there is a fee and if not he pays nothing. It can be added to the child support "bill" and he can pay a little at a time.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:02 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• if you file for child support the state will do the test
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:43 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• In Wisconsin, the only way a paternity test is done for child support is if the father denies being the father and then the father has to pay for all testing and it does not get added to the child support. The tests run anywhere from $300-600. There is no way I could tell you what test would be accurate, I would only do it with a lab that knows what they are doing.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:15 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• They have at home paternity tests that are 99.999% accurate, if i needed to do one i would go with that ,they are only $89-$100 google it, they r accurate
    ScEmz

Answer by ScEmz at 12:44 PM on May. 21, 2009