Is it a bug or did my morning sickness come back??

Is it possible for morning sickness to come back?? I started to feel so much better about 2weeks ago, & then last night I started to get all sick again! Every little smell is getting to me, worse than it was before!! I am just now 11weeks along, so I'm wondering if it's just my morning sickness, or if maybe I have a bug??

WannabeMommy87

Asked by WannabeMommy87 at 2:58 PM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• How long did you feel this way last night? Was it fleeting or constant. If you threw up did you feel better after? a bug would last at least 12 hours straight and you would feel worse after you threw up. Morning sickness could still be there though. that would not be unheard of either. Plus when you are PG being dehydrated can make you nauseas so next time try drinking a whole glass of water and see if you feel better after.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:12 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• It's been constant, & mostly triggered by smell. I'm trying to keep down some PB toast & water though, hopefully I'll feel better soon...
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 3:18 PM on Apr. 12, 2009