• In the Spotlight:

getting uncomfortable.. anyone else?

So I am 37 weeks, measuring 38 weeks, the baby has dropped. I am only 70% effaced, but not dialated. I go to the doc again tomorrow. I'm just at the point where I'm totally uncomfortable and I want my body back! I
m not even having any contractions! Just a few braxton hicks here and there.. Anyone else feeling the same way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 PM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That's exactly how I feel tomorrow I will be 38 wks. I have a burning feeling in pelvis sometimes & hard to walk at times. I am not doing half the stuff other people are & I worry that my baby isn't being normal. I'm due on April 27 & I feel like it is never going to end. My first 2 pregnancies I didn't even know I was pregnant until I had them & it was a whole lot easier than this, I think. Best of luck to you.
    Anonymous

• jeez I'm 31 weeks and i feel horrible so I can only imagine how you feel, good luck to you guys!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 8:40 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I am 38 weeks and starting to swell. It hurts and I cant do anything b/c I have to stay off my feet. Im a little nervous about labor. Tommrrow they check me for dialation. Im due april 24th but yesss im soooo uncomfortable but thankfully not to much longer:)
    Chas21

Answer by Chas21 at 8:55 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I will be 38 weeks tom. & I feel the same. I am just so ready to have her. At my 36 week appt. I was like 1/2 cm dilated and I also havent had any contractions except a couple BH. It sucks being so close and feeling like your body is no where near ready to give birth. I'm sore, achy, & starting to be miserable. Anyways Good Luck to everyone and hope you all have a safe & easy delivery!!!
    Mrs.Hopeful

Answer by Mrs.Hopeful at 9:33 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I feel your discomfort, I am 38 weeks and 5 days pregnant, I am so ready to bust I am miserable, my feet swell all day, I am agitated all the time, I can't sit up long cause I feel so out of breathe, I can't walk for a long time, just going up and down m stairs makes me so dammn tired, its almost over is what I keep telling myself but everyday I am more and more miserable, so no your not alone in this one....
    dbarkley101306

Answer by dbarkley101306 at 10:15 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I totally know where you're coming from. I'm due April 25th and I just want my body back already! I miss sleeping on my stomach lol
    LittleKMABF

Answer by LittleKMABF at 10:32 AM on Apr. 13, 2009