sleeping at nite.....

My 7.5 month old DD has recently been waking up consistently at 1a.m. 3 a.m. and 5 a.m....she goes to bed at 9-9:30 every nite and wakes up at 8:30 every morning...does anyone elses little one have these scheduled wake up times....Im not complaining about her waking up b/c she nurses really good at nite. Im just thinking that she was a better sleeper when she was younger. does your LO do this?

calliesmommie

Asked by calliesmommie at 3:39 PM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• She is probably just wanting your attention and love. My son does this and he is 9 months old. I just started ready the "no cry sleep method" and I would recommend it. It has been really helpful on learning babies natural sleep patterns and why they wake up throughout the night. It is for all types of sleep situations too like, crib sleeping, co-sleeping, or inbetween the two (that is what we do) also I ready that from 7-12 months babies go through a clingy stage. Good luck!!
    luvsgriffin

Answer by luvsgriffin at 4:25 PM on Apr. 12, 2009