Did anybody else have a powerful time in the Lord today?

I feel God's presence everytime I enter into his courts with thanksgiving and praise, but today I felt an overwhelming presence of his power. If this that is just a glimpse of what heaven is going to feel like, I cannot wait to go. If you did as well please share.

mommiejay453

Asked by mommiejay453 at 4:09 PM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Dang you sound just like my momma
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 4:14 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• No, I had time with my god/dess - Nature. Spring is truly in the air today! A time of rebirth and new life. Time to make babies. :)
    Anonymous

• really? try him sometime. He is awesome!!!!
    mommiejay453

Answer by mommiejay453 at 4:16 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Been there, done that, no thanks :)
    Anonymous

• I went to work and took a nap. Does that count?
    Imaginaryfriend

Answer by Imaginaryfriend at 4:20 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• lmao mommiejay, you make "him" sound like a drug that you're pushing.
    Anonymous

• I've tried him. Hey don't get me wrong I grew up in the church and whatnot but there is some shady things that I don't understand. But plenty of revival meetings, and church anniversaries I have felt SOMETHING, didn't know what it was but it felt good. But anyway, just wanted to let you know you sounded like my dear ole mommy
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 4:20 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Your loss. He is still mmm good to me!!!! Hallelujah. You can't make me doubt him I know too much about Him.

mommiejay453

Answer by mommiejay453 at 4:20 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• anon: He gives a better high than drugs. It's a high I don't have to come off on. and it is all free.
    mommiejay453

Answer by mommiejay453 at 4:21 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I LOVE THAT SONG!!! Ain't nobody tryna make you doubt him. I don't consider it a loss either. Want know until I die whether or not it was a loss, and then I think God is willing to negotiate.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 4:23 PM on Apr. 12, 2009