How was your easter so far?

What did you do W/ your families? :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My easter sucks! Our families live too far away so we can't see them and both my DH and DD are sick, so we aren't doing anything. They are in bed and I've been bored and have been taking care of them.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 4:18 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• It was great. We have some family and close friends in town visiting, and it's been a lot of fun so far. We had a big lunch, and went to church this morning and now everyone is laying around watching golf haha.
    NFLplayerswife

Answer by NFLplayerswife at 4:23 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Went to church. That was it.
    Anonymous

• We went to easter eggs hunt yest and to a church funtion. Today they had their baskets and we went swimming ( live in florida) And Iam gonna cook a big dinner. We also dont have alot of family here either. But, My kids are having fun. We dyed eggs last night and my 5 year old loved it! And to the woman with sick babies... Im so sorry!! :) Ur a good mama.. I cant tell.
    Anonymous

• OOPS I mean.. I CAN TELL!!!
    Anonymous

• I am at work and enjoy the peacful time. end of the story. no complaint.
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 4:37 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Am I the only one with this problem? - I think I am going to post this question. My house was perfect (clean) - everything was great. My whole Family came to my house and it was nice. Now everyone is gone and my house is such a mess that I dont even know where to start. I am so tierd and it just sucks. But I guess all that matters is that the kids had fun - right? Well I hope all the Girls out there had a great Day. :)
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 4:37 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Mine was nice,unfortunatlly all my family lives in mo.and ks. so was not able to be with them and my hubby works 11-11,i cooked a big lunch and had my inlaws and my hubbys two little sisters over,everything was really good and we all had a good time and than my two kids and i laid down and watched a movie once everyone left so all in all it was a nice day.
    proudmom34

Answer by proudmom34 at 4:57 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Mine's been a day like any other day. I did the Easter Baskets last night and my kids are outside playing. Well, my son is on the kitchen floor throwing a tantrum because I brought him inside because he tried to run in the street. I am probably going to throw my pot roast in the oven..This is the "great" side of having a deployed husband, no family around, and the few friends I have out of town for the holiday.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 5:04 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• basket, church, egg hunt, now watching a movie together
    been a good day
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 5:08 PM on Apr. 12, 2009