Would it win?

If all states were required to include a "None of the Above" option on all ballots, would it win? And even if it didn't get a full 270 electoral votes, would it get enough to keep the other "real" candidates from getting 270 to win either?

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 4:35 PM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• There are many times when I have wished there was a, "None of the Above" category...and that is when I wrote in, "The Terminator", lol j/k, but yes I do think that the option would receive many votes.
    blakebrm

Answer by blakebrm at 4:44 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• i wish there was a none of the above on the ballot then i would vote every four years...
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 4:45 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• No doubt.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 4:53 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• And then what? We just leave the white house vacant for 4 years? No candidate is ever going to be perfect, you just have to choose the best one available.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 8:07 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Brewster's Millions, baby! That was a great movie.....
    threeisenuff

Answer by threeisenuff at 11:09 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• This would work well especially for representatives. I'm DYING for the local rep. elections, knowing full well my choices are going to be Specter, or someone EVEN MORE fiscally liberal. What's a girl to do?

Theoretically, they'd have to run another campaign with different candidates. LOVE IT!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:35 AM on Apr. 13, 2009