Why do people....

put cookies out for Santa but nothing for the Easter Bunny? Why don't we have our kids put carrots and dip out for the Easter Bunny to say thank you. The Easter Bunny has more work to do then Santa if you think about it. Santa gets to ride around in his slay but the Easter Bunny has to hop every where. LOL I am going to start doing this with my kids.

joleensboys

Asked by joleensboys at 4:41 PM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I put out carrots for the bunny. I've been doing this since I was a little kid. I use the baby carrots so that way I can put most of them back in the bag and then bite off of one and leave it there on the plate.
    SLGross215

Answer by SLGross215 at 8:19 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• WHEN I WAS LITTLE WE PUT OUT A CARROT AND WHEN WE WOKE UP THE CARROT WAS JUST A STUB.... EASTER IS A PAGAN HOLIDAY SO I DONT PARTAKE IN IT ANYMORE!
    Anonymous

• I had never thought about it until DH asked me yesterday if I grabbed carrots for the Easter Bunny. So next year we will do that.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 4:57 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• We put out carrots. Last year hubby left some shredded cotton ball wisps between the door and the basket, but we didn't bother this year. Bunny must use better conditioner now.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:03 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I'm pretty sure we used to put a carrot out of the Easter bunny. We also left one for Rudolph on Christmas too :-)
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 5:03 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• LOL NotPanicking!!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 5:04 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• My kids put out carrots and I fed them to the guinea pigs when they went to bed.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 5:07 PM on Apr. 12, 2009