period?

When do you get a period again after having a baby, and not breast feeding? Do you ever get paranoid your pregnant again?

mocamomma22

Asked by mocamomma22 at 5:01 PM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You can get your period at any time. Your body has to find its cycle again. If your go a month or two without it, its normal but if its been 5 or 6 months I would contact your doctor. I stopped bleeding 2 days after having my DD and then got my regular cycle in November and she was born in September. If your having unprotected sex then another pregnancy is always a worry if your not ready for a second one. We started trying 10 days after my daughter and thats because my husband wanted to wait. STILL NO BABY:( Its normal to miss a period for awhile, it can take you a year or more the full recover from a baby.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 5:13 PM on Apr. 12, 2009