Christians and Sex??

Do you have sex in only the missionary position? How do you feel about doing it doggy style and having oral sex?

diamondmamma

Asked by diamondmamma at 5:16 PM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Read the Song of Songs. Lots of good sexual imagery in there.

But no - sex between Christians is not restricted to the missionary position. Sex between Christians is restricted to the members of the marriage. No one else can play - only husband and wife. But what game they decide to play, or the rules of the game - that's up to them. Who's on top, who's on bottom, who does what to whom - that's fair game.

Thank God!! Missionary gets old after a while.
    Redteux

Answer by Redteux at 8:27 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• lmao
    um no where in the bible does it say you can only do it missionary style, just that it is a marital bond
    :)
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 5:18 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Are you a christian mommymeg03
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 5:18 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Are you a christian diamondmamma? I have read the bible and it doesn't restrict any kind of sexual positions.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 5:27 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• nope...
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 5:27 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• yes i am
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 5:28 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Just wanted to know because a long time ago, I don't know where I heard it from, but it was mentioned that christians were not to engage in animal like positions in bed or something. It just crossed my mind on your views about that.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 5:30 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• As long as it's between a wife and husband...I really don't think positions, toys or whatever really matters according to the bible. I don't think christians are "prudes" any more than I am just because I don't like porn or think it's right to call your partner degrading names while having sex.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 5:34 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• lol
    people say a lot of funny things, and some denominations harp on various things that in reality have nothing to do with christianity.
    god created, sent his son, jesus dies on the cross, rose up, and saved us.
    christianity in a nnut shell
    :)
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 5:35 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• it says in the Bible that you are not supose to be WITH animals not animal style... But i think it is all in the person and how they feel about it, if it feels like something bad to you then it might be considered bad for you... No where does it say how you can do it or how you can't do it, BUT some things might be ok for some people but not others.
    setliff

Answer by setliff at 5:35 PM on Apr. 12, 2009