this is what I really want

but my honey told me no, I am going to beg him like a two yo
Photobucket
Her name is bella
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc25/giltswmn/Bella2.jpg

suhweet1

Asked by suhweet1 at 6:13 PM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• omg.lol what kind of monkey is it?I always thought it would be cool to have one because they are so much like babies.
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 6:14 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Oh my!! I want that one too!!! I love those monkeys!!
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 6:16 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• that is so cute my husband ships animals out like that . there was this one really cute one that he has video of that was just going threw her owners purse and the glove box , he said the woman was covered in scratches and scars cause the little thig was so hyper . he told me that she was pulling pens apart and everything the video was just to cute
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:16 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• oh i want one too. how much?
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 6:18 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• i hate to say this but monkeys dont make good pets i watched a news show like 48 hours and this lady had one and the monkey almost killed her and she had the monkey for 5 years so i would reconsider a monkey
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 6:25 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• No thanks... I have heard stories about wild animals and babies, children etc... I don't think they belong in captivity anyway, it's not a natural environment.. I would consider adopting a domestic animal, dog, cat... There are so many that need homes. And there are different rescue groups for different breeds.. JMO....
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 6:38 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• oh get the monkey
    Anonymous

• Yea I agree with everyone saying it is a bad idea. There was a monkey here in Texas that just recently attacked this woman pulled her face off or half her face or something.

And monkeys throw thier poop when they are angry. Don't you deal with enough poop?
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 6:49 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Google the recent chimp story where it tore off he woman's hands, and most of her face.....NO to the monkey!!
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 6:57 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I am not really getting it is was a thought though...she is so cute...I told my DH I was getting a macaw and he said he was going to send me a pic of an "exotic bird" and when I got it I emailed him back and told him that was the ugliest damn bird I ever saw....lol
    suhweet1

Answer by suhweet1 at 7:43 PM on Apr. 12, 2009