Does anyone have any info on the DOWNTOWN DISNEY Mystery Hotel - inside the Walt Disney World Resort?

I'm looking at booking the room through www.bookit.com and needed some more info.

kaymeesmommy

Asked by kaymeesmommy at 6:55 PM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Travel

• www.disboards.com -- A Disney board that may be of help to you.
    Anonymous

• you can't book it. it must be won. it is a suite for a family. only one in the park in the castle.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 9:00 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• The way that I am reading it on bookit, is that they are giving you a really low rate, but they can't tell you the name of the resort until you book it. There is no Disney resort called the Mystery Hotel. I looked it up because we go to Disney often and have stayed at several of their resorts and I had no clue what you were talking about. I can assure you though that any of the Disney resorts are nice, so if the price is right, go for it.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 10:06 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• The hotels at downtown Disney are not actually owned by Disney. They are chain hotels that are allowed to do business on the Disney property. I have stayed at the Grosvenors Resort and The Royal Plaza. Both are very nice.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 1:00 AM on Apr. 14, 2009