How far would you go?

How far would you travel to go to a gym to exercise? The gym I want to join and go to is about 20-30 minutes away. The people really seem nice and they are really motivating but would it be dumb to travel that far? I think it would...unless it's free. I may as well just throw in an exercise tape or DVD and try to motivate myself. What do you think?

mamofive

Asked by mamofive at 7:14 PM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• depends on how much time you actually have to work out. like if you only had an hour, travel time (there and back) takes most of your hour and you get to work out for like 10 mins? i never understood how people go work out during their 1 hr lunch break. 'cause really how good of a work out could you get?
    AddysDogBear

Answer by AddysDogBear at 7:56 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• i use to drive farther . i llived out in the country so if i wanted to weight lift i had to drive almost an hour in to the city . runnign and stuff liekt hat i just went to my high school and used the track and feild
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:18 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Even if it was free, you're still paying (gas) to drive the distance to get there.

I'd stick to staying home and working out to a dvd.
    Anonymous