Sexual Question...VERY VERY TMI...

So my due date is next wednesday and my hubby wants to make sure i get the best orgasm/pleasure that i possibly can before the whole "6 weeks no sex" happens. He wants to make me..ahem.."Squirt" and i was wondering if it was safe to do this since i am dilated and due next week..i dont want to harm my baby and i know that doing this requires sticking two fingers in as far as they can go. Is this safe to do or no?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:17 PM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• safe untill your water breaks
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 7:42 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• sex is completely good to do at this point! I would avoid sticking any objects(toys) near there except for your husband's penis. I had sex when I was dilated and it even helped with some of the pelvis pain that I was going through. Get your groove on sister! And congrats on your new addition!
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 7:19 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• idk about the whole fingers gong in deep that could cause a last min infection that would just be a pain in the butt lol .if it doesnt hurt you thenyou should be fine tho . the baby is still well protected. as long as your water hasnt broke have fun .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:20 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I wouldnt mind having the sex...but he wants to do other things because now that im dilated, i dont feel his penis anymore and i feel terrible! he can feel everything, just, i cant. So if i have him wash his hands too could that be safer?
    Anonymous

• its just having something up there liket hat even having his penis in you can cause infection but it doesnt mean it will just a chance . go ahead have fun if it hurts tho stop ,
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:23 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• okay, now I need to know what "squirting" is....never heard of this!
    Anonymous

• you sound like you really don't want to do this. if you don't then don't. you're carrying a lot more than weight. make sure you're doing this because you want it not because you think you should for him.
    Anonymous

• girl have at it and have fun
    totally safe,
    but may bring labor on a lil sooner
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 7:34 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I agree with AK aries...safe til your water breaks.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:54 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• annonymous....squirting is kind of like the female version of ejaculating. women can produce a different type of fluid in glands that empty into the urethra when "turned on" When you're stimulated in the right way especially pressure on your "G-spot" you can squirt the fluid out. Sometimes pretty far or just trickling. lol. It feels a bit like peeing but more pleasurable and definitely doesn't smell like pee.
    Tigress0717

Answer by Tigress0717 at 8:02 PM on Apr. 12, 2009