I AM 37 WE ARE TTC AND IT HAS BEEN 32 DAYS SINCE MY LAST CYCLE STARTED ON MARCH 12 BEFORE THAT WAS ON FEB 14 I HAVE NEVER MISSED ONE BEFORE.BOTH MY HUSBAND AND I WERE TESTED EVERYTHING WAS GOOD WITH BOTH AND THEY SAY THAT NO I AM NOT GOING THRU PRE-MENAPAUSE YET.USUALLY BY NOW I WOULD HAVE HAD IT OR AT LEAST HAVE FEELINGS OF GETTING IT SOON....AHHHHH CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH INPUT..

marlene9395

Asked by marlene9395 at 7:26 PM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It is too soon to assume you may be pregnant, although it isn't impossible. Take a test when the directions suggest it. Lots of things can delay your period. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 7:47 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• There's really nothing anyone can tell you NOW except to test when your period is officially late.

BUT....go pick up a copy of "Taking Charge Of Your Fertility" by Toni Wechsler. It will eliminate ALL the guesswork by teaching you how to chart your cycles. I was pregnant the very first cycle using the method, and I knew I was pregnant days before a test could show it because I had been tracking my basal body temp for the whole month.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:58 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• ok thanks, just thought that normally i would have had it by now. we will keep fingers crossed..
    marlene9395

Answer by marlene9395 at 8:02 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• i actually should have started somewhere around the 8th ,when i took the test it was ng, i took it on day 31.
    marlene9395

Answer by marlene9395 at 8:05 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I had the same problem. Mine was delayed due to excessive stress.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 8:26 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• i hadn't thought of stress but ah....ok thanks
    marlene9395

Answer by marlene9395 at 8:33 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• There are tests that can tell before your missed period, I think it's First Response, I see their commercials all the time that say you can test like 5 days before your missed period. If it were me, I would go buy a test and take it first thing in the morning with that urine because it's the strongest. If you can't wait till morning buy 2 or more tests and go ahead and take a test tonight, I tested late at night and got a positive so it's possible. I took 3 tests all different brands before I was convinced I was pregnant and it was only 4 days after my missed period. I wish you luck momma. I hope you get a BFP(Big Fat Positive - thought I would provide the explanation of the abbreviation since I noticed on your profile that you're new to CafeMom. Good luck momma and I'm sending lots of baby dust your way.

brwneyedgirl314

Answer by brwneyedgirl314 at 9:49 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• ok so today is the 15th of april so i will assume i am late now...my last was on march 12th. although for the past 2 days (excuse boldness) once in a while i get brownish almost mucus like
    discharge not sure what that is either.....THANK YOU for all the dust.
    marlene9395

Answer by marlene9395 at 12:47 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• It could be that you'r pregnant and it could be your hormones or stress .. The same thing happened to me a few times after I turned 30 before that I was always on time unless I was pregnant . The doctors told me it was just hormones. The other stuff you'r talking about is normal to. It's just changes in your body as you get older. I know we don't want to hear that but its' true
    MOM04LIFE

Answer by MOM04LIFE at 3:16 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• BFN thats what i got..i took a test tonite, therefore we will try try again . boy this getting older stuff rots hugh.. lol .i've never not known what is going on with my body. woooo
    marlene9395

Answer by marlene9395 at 9:09 PM on Apr. 16, 2009