Pirates 0 Navy Seals 3

I just read the news where the Capt was rescued by the Navy Seals! This is awsome news on Easter Sunday! This my friends is why you just don't mess with the USA!
One more reason why I am proud of our Men and Women in uniform.

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 7:37 PM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I agree!
    Anonymous

• I'm with you ladies!! Wish there were a way to write our military!! Way to GO US!!!!
    Anonymous

• I completely agree! Way to go USA! It is about time someone stand up to these pirates and show them who not to mess with.
    What a very Happy Easter it is for not only his family, but the entire USA. We surely have a lot to be thankful for.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 7:48 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• http://www.soldiersangels.org/

http://www.anysoldier.com/WhereToSend/

both of those are websites that allow you to send packages, letters or cards to an address that in turn sends them to soilders. i have yet to ever find one for sailors, but it's still something. there are also ways to find a "pen pal" through email or snail mail if that is something you would be interested in
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 7:49 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• vabchmommy thanks! how would one find a way to email any one? Thanks!
    Anonymous

• I almost posted something about this earlier. Yahoo had a good article on it...and I will admit I cried when I got to the part about him being able to call his wife. I could only imagine the relief she had!!!

kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:04 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I want to be a sailor.....mmmmmm
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 8:10 PM on Apr. 12, 2009